Working on Friendships: Virtual Mitzvah Opportunity #8
May 5, 2020, 12:01 am - 11:59 pm
Add to Outlook | Add to Google Calendar
Due to COVID-19 and the Coronavirus pandemic all in person programs have been canceled or postponed until further notice. We have developed a wide array of resources available at http://bit.ly/2wU5CTS and are now offering Daily Virtual Mitzvah Opportunities.
Each day will feature a particular theme that offers ideas that can be done virtually as well as suggestions that can be implemented in the future.
All of these programs are dedicated:
- In memory of those that have been lost to COVID-19. We feel for each and every family and may they be comforted amongst the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.
- For a quick and complete recovery for those currently battling COVID-19. We pray for you and your families.
- In honor of the heroes and first reponders, the medical staff, delivery workers and all those serving with distinction at this much challenging time to keep us safe. We thank you and acknowledge your courage, bravery, dedicate, commitment and sacrifice and when this is over we will never forget your leadership and personal example.
Today’s theme is: Working on Friendships
And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself (Samuel 18:3).
- Send a kind, thoughtful and heartfelt e-mail, WhatsApp message or text to a friend.
- Be a good listener.
- Phone a friend to check up on them.
- Offer to run an errand for a friend.
- Donate to a friend’s favorite charity in their name.
Into the future:
- Invite a friend over to your house.
- Send a friend a holiday or birthday gift to show them you value them and your friendship.
- Compliment a friend on their outfit.
- Get together with a friend while supporting local businesses.
If you have more ideas for this theme and/or ideas for future days please let us know by e-mailing your suggestions to email@example.com.