Red Nose Day is a campaign dedicated to raising money for children and young people living in poverty by simply having fun and making people laugh that originated in 1988 in Britain. On Red Nose Day people across the country come together to have fun and raise funds and awareness. Since launching in the United States in 2015 (and we’re proud to have been involved since that first year) with the generous support of millions of Americans, hundreds of celebrities, and key partners including NBC and Walgreen’s, Red Nose Day has raised over $325 million and actively impacted the lives of over 31 million children.
Areyvut encourages all trained Mitzvah Clowning and all people to use their skills to actively bring joy to others on Red Nose Day.
- We encourage all Mitzvah Clowns to participate in Red Nose Day by visiting a local senior center, children with special needs or a nonprofit organization that serves a vulnerable population and put a smile on their faces! We are available to help you facilitate site visits anywhere in the world.
- For those not yet trained as Mitzvah Clowns clowns, we can partner with you to bring a training in your commUNITY so that you can actively bring joy to others throughout the year.
- Areyvut distributes red noses to actively bring joy and cheer to others in senior centers, homeless shelters and throughout the community. We invite you to join us and help us distribute noses and actively bring joy to those in need by please contacting us at 201-244-6702 or via e-mail at [email protected].
- We can come speak to your students, congregants or staff about ways that they can actively use their time, treasure and talents to make a difference throughout the year.
- Areyvut sells red noses for a dollar. The noses are available at the Areyvut office (147 S. Washington Avenue, Bergenfield, NJ 07621) starting a few weeks before Red Nose Day during normal business hours and we highly recommend you call us at 201-244-6702 prior to coming in. The proceeds from the noses will go to support our Mitzvah Clown programs which actively bring joy, smiles and laughter throughout the year to seniors and others in need of healing and a friendly visit.
If you want to request for Areyvut to come present in your school, synagogue or community on Red Nose Day or any time please contact us at 201-244-6702 or via e-mail at [email protected].